Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Confessional


I've been a single parent for a few days while Denise is off performing her Maiden/Matron Of Honor duties for her BFF's wedding this weekend.
And I guess I'm cracking under the pressure.
I had...A piece of cheese!!! It was in my Lentil and Organic beef spaghetti sauce that I had to warm up and eat inbetween whining fits. The Boy was whining, not me. Not much anyway.
I've also had...Cereal the past two mornings with milk! Kashi Go Lean Cereal with organic 1% milk, only one measured cup per morning.
And Yesterday I had Subway for lunch, split a footlong Sweet Onion Teriaki without cheese but with every veggie except Cucumbers and Green Peppers. Had the first half for lunch, the second half ~3 hours later at my desk.
Also...I know, the mind boggles that there could be something else, but I have barely exercised the last few days. Monday was good, ran 6 miles in 60 minutes. Bootcamp Tuesday morning. Wednesday 100 pushups/100Squats/3 min back bridge in 15 minutes. Yesterday and probably today, nothing. In the grand scheme of things, a few days off is no big deal. But I did pledge everyday. And I have a 15K run next weekend through the mountains in Birmingham, which boasts itself as The South's Toughest 15K. Joy. Hopefully I'll get to walk around the columbia zoo tomorrow with The Boy. Somthing is always better than nothing.

So there you go True Believers, a friday confessional to hopefully prompt all of us to stay on the straight and narrow this weekend.

Excelsior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment