Friday, January 28, 2011

To "be rich like jack and jill"

So we went to Publix last night to get all of our organic fruits, veggies, fish and grass fed beef.  GOOD GRIEF it's expensive being healthy!  I had to forgo the organic apples because we buy so many.  We have got to find a cheaper way to eat like this or we are going to go broke!  If any of my blog friends feel my pain and have figured out how to fix it please let me know!

Overall things are going very well.  As I sat at Cracker Barrell (after ordering my spicy grilled catfish and veggies) feeding my child one of the tastiest biscuits ever made and NOT eating one, I decided either we are crazy or a glutton for punishment.  Maybe both.  And oddly enough we both left there feeling very satisfied and didn't get hungry again for the rest of the evening.  Maybe there's something to this.  In doing our research on Jack and Jill we found that both of them ate fish and veggies for one of their meals.  That seems to be the one meal they both go carb-free.  The only thing I could really find on Jillian's daily meal plan was from an interview with Self magazine: http://www.self.com/fooddiet/2009/07/jillian-michaels-diet-tips.  Not much to go on but it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment