Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend Victory!

I'm proud to say that we made it through the first weekend doing VERY well!  We ate out on Friday night and got sushi.  I know white rice is involved but there's nothing I can do about that.  I think, faced with the options at a Japanese steakhouse, Jillian would choose sushi rolls.  Very tiny bit of soy sauce, I know how she hates sodium!  Saturday we worked out as normal - taking turns while babysitting, ate like we normally would and even made some quinoa to go with a really good veggie soup.  Sunday we brought some quinoa and ate all the veggies available.  No desserts although all the favorites were there!  I came home feeling great!  Not drugged off sweets like normal :) 

And I can honestly say we have not missed any of the junk we typically eat!  And did I mention the energy???

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Jillian wouldn't have gone out to a Japanese restaurant...

    ReplyDelete